Catalog My
                  Account Childrens Teens

AARP Tax Aide

Federal and State Income Tax Filing
February 2 - April 14, 2018

  • Tuesday & Thursday 9:15 - 12 by appointment only.
  • Saturday 9:15 - 12 – appointments or walk-ins
  •  Appointments for Tax Help can be made by calling 211, or online at
  • All returns will be e-filed. A paper copy of your return will be given to you.

What to Bring:
  • Photo IDs for you and/or spouse
  • Birth dates and Social Security cards or Individual Taxpayer Identification notices or cards for you, your spouse, and/or dependents
  • For direct deposit or debit, bring a canceled check or bank card with routing number and account number.                      
  • All forms W-2 and 1099 forms. Information for all other income
  • A copy of last year’s tax return
  • Forms 1095-A, B, or C (Affordable Health Care Statements) or proof of insurance
  • All forms indicating federal income tax paid
  • Total paid to day care provider and their tax ID number
  • If itemizing deductions, bring list of deduction. such as medical expenses, taxes paid, mortgage interest paid, and charitable contributions. All cash donations claimed as a deduction must be documented by a cancel check or receipt by the charity receiving the donations.
  • Joint returns should have both signers present.
  • Information for all deductions and credits.

Joint returns must have both signers present!

If you have any questions simply dial 211.

2-1-1 is an easy to remember telephone number that connects callers, at no cost, to information about critical health and human services available in their community.

Residents in New Hampshire can contact 2-1-1 NH toll-free by dialing 2-1-1 in state or 1-866-444-4211 from out of state.

Or, you can help yourself with these resources:


The Rochester Public Library is located at 65 S. Main St. Hours are Monday through Thursday 9:00 A.M. to 8:30 P.M., Friday 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. For additional information, call 603.332.1428. For directions to RPL, click here.